Meet Oral C. Francis, DDS
Dr. Oral C. Francis grew up in Florida before pursuing his career in orthodontics.
Dr. Francis has always dreamed of improving people's smiles and loves helping his patients through their orthodontic treatment. Today, he’s joined forces with Dr. Camp to bring full-service dental care to your community.
Education & Experience
Dr. Francis is committed to education. He spent 11 years training to become an orthodontist and prides himself on providing the highest quality care.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry, University of South Florida
- Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree, Meharry Medical College
- Two-year post-graduate specialty training in orthodontics, Howard University
Dr. Francis was in the top 5% of his dental class and is dedicated to providing his patients with the most advanced and comprehensive orthodontic care available. He frequently participates in continuing education to remain aware of advances in his profession.
He’s also been inducted into the Omicron Kappa Upsilon International Dental Honor Society and frequently participates in continuing education to remain aware of advances in his profession.
Dr. Francis has been providing outstanding orthodontic care to his patients since 2003. As a board-certified orthodontist, he is among the small percentage of orthodontists in the United States to earn this certified degree of recognized excellence in orthodontics.
Dr. Francis is an active member of the following organizations:
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Georgia Dental Association
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
Outside of the Office
When he isn’t at the office creating smiles, Dr. Francis enjoys spending time with his family, playing soccer, running, and working out at the gym.